Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!

I felt 2012 was a good year for me.  I made my photography business official, 
had my first public display at San Antonio's Luminaria, crossed the stage alongside my husband, 
went tent camping for the very first time at Garner State Park...

One of the best memories of the year was a two week road trip to the American Southwest.  
My husband and I stayed in New Mexico and saw hundreds of hot air balloons, partied and 
kept extending our stay in Las Vegas, camped at the Grand Canyon in 40 something degree weather, 
and then relaxed in Tempe & Tucson, Arizona.  That trip was such an adventure I can't wait 
for our next travel.  I feel as if I lived 2012 to its fullest, and I hope to carry that 
carefree spirit into this new year. 

One thing I want to set out to do this year is a PHOTO A DAY, which I will post here. 
 I hope you follow me and enjoy what I share everyday.

KISS * KISS

No comments:

Post a Comment